The Print Alliance Credit Exchange (PACE) is a member-based credit interchange comprised of print and graphic media manufacturers committed to sharing factual ledger experience on mutual accounts.
PACE provides members access to …
- up-to-date, industry-specific credit reports;
- alerts regarding customer credit activity; and
- an extensive database of information on new and existing customers.
Organized in 1965 and formerly named FMCI (Forms Manufacturers Credit Interchange), PACE is one of the most effective means available for monitoring your customers' credit worthiness.
Member benefits include:
- Internet Access to the PACE database with information on more than 50,000 print and graphic media distributors.
- Daily Flash Notices providing up-to-the-minute, urgent customer information such as NSF checks, collection placements, changes of ownership/address, bankruptcies, etc.
- A broad perspective of risk based on more than the references listed in the customer's credit application.
- Biannual educational meetings featuring guest speakers and round table discussions on topics of importance to the credit function and the industry in general.
- Significant savings of two valuable resources - TIME and MONEY.
Membership implies the willingness to regularly share aged ledger experience with other members.
Read the PACE Bylaws for further information on membership requirements.